Full dress formed by an upper part of a long-sleeved silk triacetate blouse, open at the back. The lower part of the dress is a manila shawl in black embroidered in beige.
COMPOSITION:Metallic pleated fabric 100% polyester
CARE:Recommended to have this garment washed by a professional.
The corresponding body measurements for each size are indicated below.
|EXTERNAL LEG LENGHT||109,2||109,2||109,2||109,2||109,2|
Below you will find a list of the key terms that we use for the measurements. To choose the correct size, we advise you to take your measurements perfectly with the help of this mannequin.
1. EXTERNAL LEG LENGHT – We measure from the waist to the floor.
2. ARM LENGHT – We measure from shoulder to wrist.
3. THORAX HEIGHT – We measure from the base of the neck to the waist.
4. CHEST CONTOUR – The meter must be passed under the armpits and placed in the area where the chest is most prominent.
5. WAIST – We measure the waist contour in the narrowest area.
6. HIPS – We measure the contour of the hips in the widest area.
7. ARM CONTOUR – We measure the contour of the biceps in the widest area.