PRINCIPLES APPLIED IN THE PROCESSING OF DATA
In processing your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: The Data Controller will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes which the Data Controller will inform the User beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: The Data Controller shall request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose(s) for which the data is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: The Data Controller shall keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose(s) of the processing. The Data Controller shall inform the User of the relevant retention period ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE.
In the case of subscriptions, the Data Controller will periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed.The Data Controller takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
To browse https://www.zegarcia.com/en it is not necessary to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- When purchasing a product or contracting a service.
- When you sign up for a subscription form or a newsletter that the Holder manages with MAILCHIMP..
The Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request rectification or cancellation
- Request the limitation of their processing
- Oppose the processing
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Data Controller, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact Ze García Atelier, S.L. and request information about the data it has stored and how it was obtained, request the rectification of the data, oppose its processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Data Controller.
Para ejercitar tus derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación y oposición tienes que enviar un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org junto con la prueba válida en derecho como una fotocopia del D.N.I. o equivalente.
TTo exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you have to send an email to email@example.com together with valid legal proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
You have the right to seek judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the Regulation.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Data Subject is different depending on the information capture system:
- Forms for contracting products or services: The Holder requests personal data which may include: name and surname, identity document (tax identification number, foreigner identification number, passport or residence permit), email address, postal address, telephone number and payment details (payment methods or bank details) in order to maintain a commercial relationship with the User, to send orders, to provide the contracted services and to invoice and collect payment for the contracted products or services
- Content subscription forms: The Registrant requests the following personal data: first and last name, email address, telephone number and website address to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
The personal data provided to the Data Controller will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, located in the USA. (Mailchimp).
- There are other purposes for which the Data Controller processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the LEGAL NOTICE and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Ze García Atelier, S.L. has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks of the Holder, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted. You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks with these links:
- The Holder will process your personal data in order to correctly manage its presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow. Under no circumstances will the Data Controller use the profiles of followers on social networks to send individual advertising
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best industry practices to prevent the loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction thereof. Your data may be incorporated into a mailing list file, for which Ze García Atelier, S.L. is responsible for its management and processing. The security of your data is guaranteed, as Ze García Atelier, S.L. takes all necessary security measures and guarantees that personal data will only be used for the purposes given.
CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
LEGITIMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Identification data.
- No specially protected categories of data are processed.
CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data you provide to the Data Controller will be retained until you request its deletion
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , based in the USA. More information at: HTTPS://MAILCHIMP.COM. The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data for the purpose of providing email marketing services to the Data Subject
- The user accepts that all his or her personal data will be transferred in full to Aplazame from the moment the user has initiated the contracting of the deferred payment service offered by Aplazame at the time of choosing the form of payment. This acceptance extends to any third parties that may need to access the files for the proper performance of the contract.
When browsing https://www.zegarcia.com non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third party analytics services
- Google Analytics.
The Holder uses the information obtained to collect statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information. The Holder is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that you can access through the various links contained on the website.
ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Te comprometes a que los datos facilitados al Titular sean correctos, completos, exactos y vigentes, así como a mantenerlos debidamente actualizados.
Como Usuario del sitio Web eres el único responsable de la veracidad y corrección de los datos remitidos al sitio Web exonerando a Ze García Atelier, S.L. de cualquier responsabilidad al respecto.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with valid legal proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent. The exercise of these rights does not include any data that Ze García Atelier, S.L. is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.